“Not on the fabric of space and time”. Rather, the fabric on my table. Pretty amazing huh? Nah, it is really nothing compared to the human genome.
“The ‘Human Genome’ is the genetic code the entire list of three billion letters required to create a human being. The instructions are encoded in DNA. The four letters in the DNA alphabet – A, C, G, T carry the instructions to make all living organisms. The meaning of the code lies in the sequence of the letters.”
The rules for the LIEBSTER award include:
1. Write a post showing your award.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you, by mentioning them and sharing about their blog in your acceptance post. Remember to leave a link to their blog in your post.
3. Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you gives you.
4. Nominate 5-10 bloggers who you think deserve this award.
5. Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
6. Give them questions of your own to answer
My dear brother Emeka nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you, my precious. Reader you are precious too, remember that.
What made you decide to start blogging?
What’s your favorite social media and your 3 favorite books?
Does my blog count? If so it is my favorite. My favorite book is the Bible. I have no favorite books apart from that.
If you were to live somewhere else, which place would that be and why?
I am happy here. In our old imperfect house on the countryside. With a toasty fireplace that makes winters cozy.
What’s your ultimate blogging goal?
To reach your chest and give you love and rest.
What is your life motto?
Never ever give up.
This is where stop following the rules. You see, I cannot nominate just a few of my brothers and sister. My mission in life is to make everybody feel loved and treasured. So, I nominate YOU.
Maybe just maybe …
If you my friend liked this moment we had together, perhaps you feel like clicking here ♡ ♡ ?